Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Old format?

I still remember sept 2011 Ban List, after that everybody was playing agents, plants and karakuri, they also were testing DW and dino-rabbits. While some people tried to pull off teleport and destiny draw at 2.

Right now, I feel we are almost in the same position. They are testing agents, plants and Dino-Rabbit. Also, DW and machinakarakurigeargiantX are making huge card advantage everywhere. While some people try to pull off teleport and destiny draw at 3.

So, this is like a dej'avu. At least until we get Abyss rising.

2 comments:

  1. People tend to regress to decks they know work instead of try to innovate something new under the list. And I don't blame them, I'm also finding myself going back to my old decks (like Blackwings) with the new format. I guess we find something that works first so we can have time to create later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, but these choose of decks is because of the banlist, not the player. I'm just saying that this Banlist is pretty much the same than last year.

    btw I'm happy you are back, gizer.

    ReplyDelete