Thursday, September 6, 2012

Appropriate


YCS Toronto show us how much consistency wind-up have and how much creativity we could explore without inzektor in the game. I did try a psych deck similar to Jeff Jones built, but I didn't want to add Grandsoil because I thought it could be expensive. I'm happy for him going so far, he is clearly one of the best players on this game.

Also, his deck remain me how important could be Creature swap on today's meta (like I said in my previous post). He played one, but the strategy itself include some trading strategy due to psych jumper.

Now I want to attack about another side deck card against dark world. I know it maybe won't be any necessary because it seems DW fail to do anything competitive, but this side deck card is really fun to play.
Your opponent use Gates and discard Browwn, you chain Appropriate and draw 4!,  a dragged down later and you will have 3  more. With 7 new cards you can fight back all the card advantage DW created.

I still never use it, but it is my side deck waiting to mimic maxx C effect.

Next post will have a funny but usefull sidedeck card against Wind-up and Geargia.

No comments:

Post a Comment