Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Diawulf Beast deck

So, after testing about the deck the whole week I end up with this built. I know is good, but I have the feeling that the next "heraldic beast" archetype will be stronger than this. Anyway, I won't talk about the main combo of the deck because I already did it in my previous post. By the way, one of my favorite moves here is special summon gallis, special summon warwulf and then use disorderly march to draw two. This is a really easy way to summon Zenmaines without waste your normal summon.

3 Super nimble Mega Hamster
3 Chain dog
3 tanngnjostr of nordic beast
3 guldfaxe of nordic beast
1 tangrisnir of nordic beast
1 Ryko lightsworm hunter
3 Gallis the star beast
3 T.G. Warwulf
3 T.G. Rhino
1 T.G. Striker
2 Tragoedia
1 Gorz
2 Maxx C
3 Veiler
1 BLS

1 Heavy storm
1 Reborn
1 MST
2 Disorderly march

2 Gleipnir, the fetters of fenrir

I will upload some videos soon.


1 comment:

  1. Nice deck, and nice idea, including my favourite archetype, nordics, tell us when u have results of the matchs, to know if it`s consistent.

    Mythos

    ReplyDelete