Saturday, December 1, 2012

Everybody ready for the Mermail match

At this point, probably everybody already played at least one duel against Mermail. And, as you can see, it is the kind of deck where veiler is useless and Maxx C doesn't allways help. The best players knew it, that's why many of them didn't maindeck Veiler or Maxx C on the last YCS. You probably think: "I can main deck veiler and sided in game 2". But the true is that you can't.

I already talk in a previous post about how fast is the duel on this format, and you can die in almost any turn. You can't afford to maindeck an useless card in a tournament. And probably the lack of veilers was the main advantage for Inzektors to win the YCS. Right now is really hard to make a deck perfect for every duel, but at least this format is way more better than the last one.

By the way, about those videos I promised. I couldn't upload it :( I feel really bad about it. I will try to find out a solution but I'm not sure...


1 comment:

  1. In addition, Fire kings like Barong or Garunix do their effs in the Standby, so Veiler, Trago or Gorz are useless aganist them.

    ReplyDelete