Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Mind Crush to 3

Usually the banlist give me some cards back to innovate in this game. However, this time the banlist had almost nothing interesting for innovation. Except, maybe mind crush to 3.

With all the meta decks searching a lot of cards every turn, mind crush is key to stop them and look their hand. With that information we should be able of play around and win in a few turns.

So, which deck can successfully use 3 mind crush?

Dark World! of course, however I think all of you already know how dark world wins and how mind crush work inside of it.

That's why I want to talk about my old deck Designator Monarch. If 1 mind crush could be enough to stop fire fist or spellbook or mermail. Imagine all you can do with Mind Crush + AOI + D.D. Designator

Pretty deadly if you ask me...


No comments:

Post a Comment