Sunday, July 29, 2012

Coe-Mermail Duels

This time I will show you some videos about some random duels, on my next post I will make an analysis about the deck and the combos in general.

Sadly, my computer have some problems and I can't insert the videos here. So, you will have to follow the links to youtube to see it.

The first one is only an easy demostration of me, wasting resources in order to summon coelacanth. All thanks to the new mermail engine.

On this one I didn't draw Coleacanth, however I explode all the power of the mermail archetype.

At the begining you can see how I can summon abysspike and gachi without wasting any card advantage. I could summon coelacanth earlier, as you can see, but I'm not an OTK kind of person.

The deck have even more power than this, and probably you will find more people building similar and better decks about mermails. Keep an eye on these because it is gonna be the key to see where the next format is going.

No comments:

Post a Comment