Friday, October 12, 2012

Why I didn't post for a month...

This might sound really stupid, but it is the true. I said I was going to put videos about my las deck. So I said to myself: "Don't post anything else, you have to make the videos". Even though I did the videos, the quality wasn't very good, and my laptop is almost crashing. So I couldn't do anything, and I end up doing either a video post or a regular post. :(

So, I finally give up to my own word and decide to not put the videos. And I will not try to make any new video post until I format my laptop (which should be happen soon). Anyway, I have a lot to talk about. But instead of filling a huge post about it, I will be doing small posts in the next few days. But before that I want to finish the inzektor topic I started a month ago.

At this point, many of you already know inzektor is not dead. The deck is strong and it can be played in a lot of different ways (Hanzo, Verdant sanctuary, Mystic tomato). But is not as deadly as it use to be, which is good. Billy brake topped with inzektor in YCS Indy few days after I post my inzektor build, however his build was really different than mine. And the answer to that is only one card: Thunder king rai-oh.

Rai-oh is probably the strongest side deck (or main deck) card on this format. it block Wind-up factory, geargia armor, stratos, smoke signal, and many other key cards in the meta decks. Rai-oh is problem to Centipede, the new key card in the inzektor deck. So, billy brake decide to not increase the number of cards in the deck that can be stopped by Rai-oh. That's why he didn't use hanzo either.

Rai-oh is must on every side deck. And if you are building a new deck, you should be prepare for that. Doesn't mean you can't use card to search, it means you have to be prepare to not search if you can't.



No comments:

Post a Comment