Friday, August 9, 2013

Everybody is Changing

Yes, I want to talk about the game change that Konami just announced. Most people think it probably will be a simple increase in extra deck space, but I don't think konami made a previous announcement to do a something too simple. The changes seems to be somehow related to ban list and how we play the game, so I don't think it will be something like (you can't use more than 6 Dragon rulers in the deck, or you can't use more than 10 trap cards in the deck, or something like that).

There are many things wrong in this game, and I think konami already realize that the game is out of control. The special summon concept, the extreme draw combos, the locks, burn strategies, and so on. Even the first turn (when the first can go for a full combo without worry about trap cards), and the backrow/HeavyStorm dilemma are broken concepts that leads to lucky based moves.

Many things should change and Konami is willing to do it. Also, I decide to make some changes on this blog and I started with the banner title (which I poorly made in photshop), it represent Outstanding dog marron, a card that I always like since I started to play.

So, with a surprise moment of optimism, I hope for the best of the game in the new format and I guess some of you think the same.


No comments:

Post a Comment