Thursday, September 26, 2013

All sides of Hieratics

As you might now, I have been play testing hieratics in many different ways in this format with the addition of labradorite dragon and galaxy serpent. I wanted to make some videos to show you as always, but I had too many troubles to adjust the camara. When I finally get it, I didnt found a duel interesting enough to be posted. I was really frustrated about it, so I decide to just post some simple duels where you can see what the deck can do now (and couldnt do it before).



On this video, you can see how I decided to make black rose dragon to blow up the whole field because my opponent had made a huge field investment. On this link you can see how I created a huge field and bring stardust at the same time to protect everything. This is the new thing that hieratic couldnt do before. Now they can protect their own field.

I have to more things to say:

1.- I have played better duels than these ones. And of course, I have played worse duels than these. However I dont record everything I do in dueling network. The deck is good, but it require a lot of skill and experience to be played successfully.

2.- Apparently there are three ways to play this deck:
-Normal hieratic: Only hieratics monsters + Carcard D + Duality
- Hieratic Rulers: Using non dark or light normal monsters instead of labradorite dragon + dragon rulers + seven swords.
- Chaos hieratic (this is my build): using hieratics monsters and "random" darks to summon chaos sorcerer and BLS.
I feel a little tire of the deck, so I wont be testing all the others builds. But I can assure you the hieratic rulers is the most consistence build from those three.

No comments:

Post a Comment