Thursday, April 19, 2012

Amaryllis duels

To answer some of the comments on my previous post, I did try a lot of engines before but there is any competitive plant that can step aside on this format. One of the best things I have been trying was cactus fighter, but it doesn't have a chance against insektors and heros. The main problem here is that there is not more plants capable of work with skill drain on the field, dark plants isn't a choice either by the same reason. I did tried mystic tomato and it work good. But a second or third duality could be even better to give consistency to trade-in. Milling is also not a choice because the deck keep searching for especific cards that shouldn't be mill (skill drain or trade-in).

Today I present 4 duels to some how explain how the work on a duel. There were some others duels that I recorded but I won't upload because I loss by OTK. There is nothing interesting on that, probably we all loss by OTK from time to time on this format.


On this duel my opponent end up with a field full of tuners, so I just need to bottomless the only no tuner on the field to stop the swarm.


This is he second duel against the same person, the burn damage of amaryllis did half of the job.


He manage to summon big monster all the time, but I win anyway using his own monster against him.


This is a lame machina-cyber dragon deck. We played three games and this is the only one I lost. In fact, I would also win this one if I summon Interplanetarypurplythorny dragon when tytania gets destroyed in 2:40.


This is a wind-up deck not focus on the combo. Skill drain rape all his moves and I slowly win.

As you can see, the deck is pretty slow and need the opponent to invest a lot on the field. I'm not sure what else I can do about. The deck really need two lonefire blossom.

I'm testing a totally different deck right now, I hope it gets better results.

1 comment:

  1. Hola!! Te he dejado un premio en mi blog ^_^ pásate vale?

    ReplyDelete