Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Long time ago

Have been awhile since I don't post on the blog, and just like me, a lot of people have stopped blogging and posting often. This game has changed a lot, and this trend will remain until September (I hope). Honestly right now I don't expect anything. My life has been as chaotic as this game, and I can't keep waiting for some peace.

Don't get me wrong, I keep playing, in the same way I keep living. But I feel nothing good comes from me. Maybe I should change the name of the blog, btw the name of this blog (Outstanding innovations) is not pretentious way to say I'm good. It is about the love a have to "outstanding dog marron", a card that brings a lot of good memories about my childhood.

Anyway, lets go back to yugioh issues before you stop reading this blog. In the last month a lot of yugi-oh things have been happen. Dark world has won the 100th YCS while Rabbit won YCS Lima. Also, more cards from "Return of the Duelist" have been revealed and I feel happy there is nothing too broken on it. Looks like others atributtes besides light and dark are going to be rewarded, which is cool.

Hieroglyph have taken a spot in the meta on OCG, in the only way possible, been an OTKdeck. While Heros and DW made a remerge tothe meta on TCG. Maybe the game is not a total mess, I mean at least we have a few deck options.

I will post my actual deck in the next post, a plant deck of course.

2 comments:

  1. I feel really happy about the new cards, there are more options to play. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude, i'm really enjoying the game as it is now, plenty of options (mixing different archetypes, synchros, fusions, exceeds etc..) to play and as you could see recently we got dark worlds and t.g. as champs. dont get upset and try to persevere in the game and in life

    ReplyDelete