Saturday, January 12, 2013

Ivory and Ebony deck


After a lot of testing, I finally made a successful deck build to show you. But before that, I want to talk about how Ivory and Ebony helps a lot to the consistance of chaos dragon.

A usual escenario with chaos dragon: You have only light in the graveyard and Pulsar/Darkflare in hand. So, the usual move here is just lose. Now, thanks to ebony and ivory, you can remove the light to summon ebony (dark), then tribute it for darkflare and search for ivory (light). At this point, you have dark and light in the grave and a dragon in your hand to use darkflare effect. You can summon any chaos monster and push for a lot of damage.

Ebony and Ivory let you advance summon and syncro summon a lot. Also Paladius can be summoned sometimes. I have trying to find the right tuners for the deck, even though syncro summon have no value right now. My solution for this was resonators.

2 Tour Guide
2 Dark resonator
1 Sangan
1 Plaguespreader zombie
1 Barrier resonator
2 Dimensional alchemist
1 Eclipse wyvern
3 Lightpulsar
2 Darkflare
3 Wybustar the Ivory dragon
3 Collapsarpent the Ebony dragon
1 Dark armed dragon
1 Red eyes darkness dragon
2 Veiler
2 Maxx C
2 Tragoedia
1 Gorz
1 Honest

1 Resonator call
1 MST
1 Heavy
1 Dark hole
1 Reborn
2 D.D.R.
1 Allure
1 Mind control

I decided to use the resonator tuners because:

1.- Resonator call let me decide if I need a lv1 or lv3 tuner, or if I need a dark or light monster in the grave.
2.- Barrier resonator can be send it directly from the hand in case I need to stall and prepare my grave for a big next turn.
3.- Tourguide have more targets, so I will almost never need to make the "Tourguide-search-Tourguide" move.

Also, a lv3 tuner and Ivory/ebony makes Black Rose dragon. After cleaning the field and search for Ibory/ebony, I can summon any chaos dragon to push for damage. In the other hand, Barrier resonator and Ivory/ebony make light/dark lv5 syncro, so I have a complete control of my graveyard.

I find myself removing so many things that I decide to add ddr and alchemist to take back key cards like plagues, Red-eyes, eclipse wybern, Honest, among others.


I'm waiting for a new laptop next week, so I will make some awesome videos about this deck (and about my previous deck). All of you will see how great this deck can be and hopefully you won't need to mill your best cards anymore.

1 comment:

  1. good deck , looks interesting , principally for the resonators maybe i try it

    ReplyDelete