Wednesday, January 2, 2013

METAMETAMETA

I will start this new year with one of the most funny duels I had on Dueling Network in 2012. I was using my chaos skull deck, opening with drill warrior in the rfg and level eater on the field. My opponent started with centipede, search for hornet using ladybug.

At this point I decide not to make field presence so he won't have anything to destroy. Maybe I could kill him in one attack with the right cards. In my turn I bring back drill warrior attack direct and remove him again (I had like 6 in hand).

He summoned wind-up rabbit and wind-up shark.... and after 3 zenmaigthy and 1 zenmaines, I had 0 cards in my hand. However, since drill give a card every time he come back and I had piper in grave, I manage to still have some resources. I had everything I needed to continue thanks to drill warrior.

(At this point, I knew he was using Inzektor-WU. But I wasn't prepare for what come next...)

He summon rescue rabbit, tribute for two sabersaurus and exceed summon DOLKKA. he attacked, and in my turn Dolkka negated drill warrior eff... I asked him if he had a name for his deck, he said: METAMETAMETA. Which, of course, is a perfect name for this deck.

At the end, after 3 zenmaigthy, 1 zenmaines, 1 dragonfly loop, 1 dolkka and 1 laggia, I was still ALIVE!!!! but that was done. I had nothing else to survive and he had everything to win.

That is just another prove of how broken that format was.

Anyway, I hope all of you had happy holidays. Expect some nice build using wyburstar and collapsarpent ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment