Thursday, October 3, 2013

Neo-Spacian and new content in spanish

I have been thinking about the low quantity of "let's play" yugioh videos in spanish in youtube, and then I finally decided to upload this one. I really believe Neo-Spacian could be a good tier 2 deck some day, but this build is still a bit far from that. In this video I made a mistake choosing to destroy another card instead of vanity of emptiness with my MST. I was hoping that Vanity will destroy itself in the middle of the chain, but that is not how that work. The link to the ruling is in the description box. This mistake don't change the result of this duel, I could win anyway if you think about it. This a rated match duel, so there is game 2 and 3. Did you want me to upload the rest?

He estado pensando en la poca cantidad de videos de yugi-oh en youtube en español, y he decidido subir este. Realmente creo que Neo-Spacian puede ser un buen deck tier 2 algun dia, pero esta construcción esta aun lejos de conseguirlo. En este video cometo un error destruyendo otra carta con MST en lugar de Vanity of emptiness, esperaba que vanity se destruyera solo en medio de la cadena pero no es asi como funciona. El link a este ruling concreto esta en la descripcion del video. Este error no cambia el resultado final del duelo, podria haber ganado de todos modos porque Storm neos hubera reventado las otras 2 cartas. Este es un rated Match duel, por tanto existe un duelo 2 y 3. Quieren que los suba?

No comments:

Post a Comment