Saturday, August 13, 2011

Crystal Beast with Exceed monsters



I have been testing crystal beast, to prove the power of xyz monsters in old decks. The result is quite interesting. Many cards that used to be useless become totally necessary.

This is my actual decklist (I'm still working on it):


New things that came due to xyz monsters:

Reborn tengu: Since the TCG ruling of the xyz monsters indicate that xyz material are on the field, tengu and Sangan become more broken than before. Now it isn't only a tool for syncro summons, it is also a tool for xyz summon. His job in crystal beast is making the combo easier when the time comes.

Crystal Promise: I always saw this card like a monster reborn for crystal beast, but wasn't that useful. either way, right now is a tool to create a xyz monster or to put ruby on the field again.

Crystal abundance: I no longer need to depend on this card to win. In fact, I'm thinking in put it out of the deck.

Crystal blessing: In the past this card was one of the worst card of the deck, you had to wait a lot in order to be able to use it. However with xyz monsters, all the crystals go to graveyard so blessing become more useful and really important.


Usual situations:

Normally I make Utopia and roach if my opponent doesn't have anything strong in the field. But when he has a searcher or a strong monsters, I bring Vylon disigma.

No comments:

Post a Comment