Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Rock Paper Scissors

Maybe some of you guys already thought this when you was playing on DN:

"I understand that scissors can beat paper, and I get how rock can beat scissors, but there is no way paper can beat rock. Paper is supposed to magically wrap around rock and leaving it immobile? Why can't paper do this to scissors? screw scissors, why can't paper do this to people? why are not sheets of colleges ruled notebook paper constantly suffocating students as they attempt to take notes in class? I'll tell you why. Because paper can't beat anybody, a rock would tear it up in two seconds. When I play rock paper scissoors, I always choose rock. Then when somedoby claims to have beaten me with their paper I can puch them in the face with my already clenched fist and say, oh sorry, I thought paper would protect you. "

"Yo entiendo que las tijeras le ganen al papel, y que la roca pueda con las tijeras, pero no hay ninguna posibilidad de que el papel le gane a la roca. ¿Supuestamente el papel va a rodear mágicamente a la roca hasta dejarla completamente inmóvil? ¿Porque no puede hacerle lo mismo a las tijeras? Olvida las tijeras, ¿Porque no puede hacerle lo mismo a la gente? ¿Porque no los folios de los colegios guian al papel de los cuadernos para sofocar a los estudiantes que intentan tomar notas en clase? Yo te diré por qué. Porque el papel no le gana a nada, una roca lo haría pedazos en dos segundos. Cuando yo juego papel-piedra-tijeras, siempre elijo piedra. Luego cuando alguien dice que me ha vencido con su papel, yo puedo golpearlos en la cara con mi puño (piedra) y decir, oh lo siento, pensé que el papel te protegería."

2 comments:

  1. jajajaja bueno, vaya que hay gente muy creativa y con mucho oscio.

    Genial la entrada

    ReplyDelete