Wednesday, November 16, 2011

FMD duels (part 2)


Now I upload 5 videos, there was two more duels where I loss in the first turn, so I won't upload them.

On this one I could play vanity instead of caius at the begining, but luckly I won anyway.


This guy offered me a rematch, so we played a full match. I won the first one but I should be presure over him from the begining.


On the second duel, he OTKed me, nothing else to say...


On the third duel he started with a bad hand so I slowly won, probably you can skip this video because there is nothing interesting on wining on this way.


And the last video is another DW duel, and probably the prove that Tragoedia isn't a good choice at least for this build. Even when I special summoned under the best conditions, it didn't be able to push for damage and it was easily destroyed. Also, I ussually burn resources (swap frog and Aoi) during a duel, so Tragoedia is hard to play.


I will talk more about the deck, and will try to draw a conclussion

2 comments:

  1. En el ultimo video si podias encadenar el Enemy al efecto del virus no?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No podia, Kamitsure acaba de aclararmelo por youtube.

    ReplyDelete