Friday, November 25, 2011

Frog-Monarch Designator again...


I don't want to bore all of you with this topic again. I just say that deck works better with diva and black mist.

3 swap frogs
2 tree F
3 Dupe F
3 deep sea diva
1 lost blue breaker
1 Ronintoadin
3 raiza
2 caius
1 vanity
1 gorz

3 duality
3 enemy C
2 d.d. designator
1 MST
1 Heavy storm
1 Reborn

3 PWWB
2 Mind crush
1 Trap dustshoot
3 spiritual water aoi

Diva works like another monarch because I can bring android in early game, or gachi gachi or armory arms in the middle game, or black mist in late game. Also, I don't need to use 7 tribute monster, so that means less dead draws. Diva match perfectly with aoi too, I can even use two aoi in the first turn thanks to diva.

I won't upload more videos because it seems redundant, but I can change my mind if someone really don't believe it.

2 comments: