Tuesday, November 8, 2011

XYZ Territory


When XYZ monsters appeared a few months ago, all of us think almost the same: "Good effects but low stats". So, it was clear that we have to take control of duel in order to use a bunch of XYZ monsters.

When I was working on my Crystal Beast deck, I had that idea in my mind: I need to control the duel and keep the tempo.
All of that is over, XYZ territory breaks that concept and force everyone to use pure XYZ summon decks in order to win. Of course, that won't happen today or tomorrow because we have a lot of broken cards on this format. But it will happen; XYZ territory makes 3300atk Utopia, 3100atk leviathan, 2700atk Roach, 2900atk SHOCK RULER!!!

With this card, I can even clean the field with Crystal beast. Can you imagine something like that? I random guy is using CB and sworn the field in the second turn... without Crystal beast abundance.

Take your chance and try to pick all the copies you can of this card. Probably most people think it is garbage, so it won't be hard to trade. You will thank me in a few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment